Minggu, 13 November 2011

Letter to Gabriel


(Tribute the picture to Wike Dita Herlinda, my best friend)

Why did you hurt my feeling Gabriel?
You said this is for my own good?
I think that's bullshit!!!
You said my happiness is your happiness? Kiss my ass!!!
You're a liar, you don't understand me and you hurt me in the first place..
Why did you give up? Why didn't you learn more about me?
I want you to fight.. But then, i realize, who am i? I am just a stranger...
Thanks for visiting my life, Gabriel
Thanks for breaking my heart in the first place
Now, I just want to let you go and find my happiness in me..

PS: Makasih buat Wike Dita Herlinda yang udah edit puisi saya...ajari bahasa Inggris lagi ya..hihihi

3 komentar:

W.D.H mengatakan...

Dear A.U.
Wkwkwkwk....

Somehow, this really represents my feeling at the moment..
Thanks mb Ria.

Latifah Ratih mengatakan...

Let me know... who is Gabriel? :D
I hope one day Gabriel need you... and regret make Ur Heart broken.. please continue Ur life... with us

Melihat Dengan Hati mengatakan...

Wow...really???makasih wike..you're the best lah..


@mbak latifah: makasih sudah berkunjung..Gabriel hanyalah kumpulan masa lalu yang gak ingin saya buka lagi..hehehe